So you’re a first-time leader? Here’s what you need to know!
Welcome to the Dumb Leaders Podcast. Today we are discussing Confirmation Bias. And I will share a real-world example occurring right now.
Presently there is an post-election audit being completed
“The Arizona state senate used its subpoena power to take possession of all 2.1m ballots in Maricopa county and the machines that counted them, along with computer hard drives full of data. The audit is being conducted by a Florida company called Cyber Ninja”
That’s the news. The simple facts around the process. Depending on what news source you tune into you would have heard some of the following:
– This will indicate fraud of a massive scale
– This unprecedented audit is undermining the democratic process
– This audit will lead to more audits in more states
– The man who owns the company unfounded conspiracy theories around election results
– The Democrats attempted to legally stop it through
– Why would the democrats stop it if you didn’t have anything to hide
For more lessons from Lousy Leaders get on over to The Dumb Leaders Handbook at dumbleaders.com. Provide feedback, ask questions, and contact us via our contact page. Thanks for listening.
Leadership, Life and Style is part of the Stronger, Braver, Wiser publishing stable. We empower leaders to be powerful.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter and be the first to know.